Kyowaseikan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) has a social responsibility to protect the information of its customers and clients and to secure their trust. All persons who work for the Company strive to meet the trust placed in us by our customers and clients by protecting their information and making sure to handle their personal information and trade secrets safely and accurately.
- The Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
- The Company handles the personal information sent to us from our customers through such means as the contact form with the utmost care. And when using such personal information, it will only be utilized, provided, and delegated within the scope of achieving the objectives of our business.
- The Company has established a management structure for the protection of personal information, and also ensures that all executives and employees are made aware of and fully comply with the Company’s rules.
- Personal information that the Company receives from our customers will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without consent from the customer or without a valid reason.
- The Company will keep personal information accurate and updated, and will strive to prevent illegal access to personal information, while also preventing loss, damage, falsification, divulgence, etc. of personal information.
- The Company will respond swiftly and with integrity to inquiries and to requests for disclosure, etc. made by our customers regarding their personal information.
For inquiries on the protection of personal information
Kyowaseikan Co., Ltd.
Tel: +81-(0)3-3832-7101 / Fax: +81-(0)3-3831-1336