- Company Name
- Kyowaseikan Co., Ltd.
- September, 1914
- November, 1944
- Miki Watabe, President
- JPY 40,000,000
- Business Activities
- Manufacturing and sales of paperboard boxes and packaging for cosmetics, perfume, watch, jewelry, emblem and confectionary, Manufacturing and sales of leather items, plastic packaging, pouches & textile goods
- Major Clients
- Shiseido Co., Ltd. / Seiko Watch Corporation / Kao Corporation / e'quiope Ltd. / F.D.C. Products Inc. / Godiva Japan, Inc. / Kataoka & Co., Ltd. / Wako Co., Ltd. / Stork Global Japan Co., Ltd. and more
- Head Office
- 2-10-10 Higashi-Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0015 Japan
- China Factory
- Kyowaseikan (China) Co., Ltd.
Sha Yi BeiFang YongFa Ind. Zone, Xin He Road(West), ShaJing
- Cambodia Factory
- Kyowaseikan (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, P1-052 National Road NO.4, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Approach to the environment and society.
Respect to the environment and contribution to the local community.
We are aware that a company is a public institution and take responsibility for our activities that can affect the community. Our product making are environmentally-friendly. We are also active in activities that benefit society.
Donations and charity work in Cambodia.
We contribute in various ways to development in Cambodia including donations to the Red Cross, job development for disabled people, and cleanup activities in local schools.